WE’RE READY TO WELCOME YOU AGAIN!
We have made some changes so that your experience is as close to how it used to be as possible, whilst ensuring safety of our guests and staff during these uncertain times. These are as follows:
1. We have limited the amount of guests we serve in the restaurant to comply with social distancing at all times (between guests and staff). We kindly ask you to look for the signs in place and adhere to the directions during your visit. If you are coming with children, we ask you to keep them supervised at all times.
2. We suggest that you reserve your table in advance where possible and where not, we will ask for your details at the time of your visit to provide a record for traceability.
3. Sanitising hand gel will be provided for your use on arrival.
4. Mise-en-place will be set once you are settled to prevent prior contact.
5. Menus will be available on the blackboard and online on our website or via QR code.
6. We kindly ask you to be ready to make contactless payments minimise cash/cards handling.
7. Most importantly, we promise to keep providing amazing food and wine and good times!
Additionally, we would like to note, that we have, of course, enhanced our cleaning and hygiene practices and that our opening times will be limited to
Tues & Wed 17:00 – 23:00, Thurs – Sat 12:00 – 23:00, Sun 12:00 – 22:00.